Skip to main content

Meals & Media Monday





Good morning! I can’t decide if it’s too hot to want to talk about food or if all the fresh summer produce plus grilling is great. What’s on your menus? Do you switch up your daily drinks based on season? Does hot coffee become iced coffee in the summer, do you only drink hot chocolate in the winter?

What are you reading and watching? I’m still watching Maximum Pleasure Guaranteed with Tatiana Maslaney, and the new season of Silo, both on Apple TV. I’m about to start reading Dungeon Crawler Carl to see what all the fuss is about. By the time this posts I’ll probably know whether I like it or hate it. I’m also reading The Last Stand of Mary Good Crow, by Rachel Aaron, one of my favorite authors. I can always trust her to take me on a good adventure with no problematic bits.

It’s midsummer garden checkup time! If you’re growing a garden, how is it going? I’ve only got wildflowers going this year, and the bees and butterflies love it.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meals & Media Monday

It’s Monday! What are your meal plans for the week? What is your favorite snack?  What a you reading/listening to? 

Fuck It Friday OT

  Happy Friday, groupthink! Here's some new Margo Price. I'll share more tomorrow. It's a banger.  Obviously, fuck you, ICE. Ban it, close the camps, & prosecute them all. It's been a shit week. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Pal has a show tomorrow night, but we're meeting up early to see his coworker's reggae band first. A little bit random, but sounds fun! They've been together for twenty years.  How's it going?